I’m currently Deputy Programme Manager & QA Support Tutor for the Cornwall SCITT, (Ofsted- rated ‘Outstanding’), Academic Tutor for Bath Spa’s Secondary PGCE/regional SCITT programme, Associate Lecturer for Plymouth MarJon’s Secondary PGCE and the external examiner for the University of Cambridge’s Post-Graduate Certificate in Teaching Creative Writing.
- Leading Edge Academies Trust, Penzance, Cornwall, (2020 onwards): Board Trustee.
- Plymouth MarJon University, Plymouth, Devon, (2020 onwards): Associate Lecturer.
- University of Cambridge (2020 onwards): External Examiner, Post-Graduate Certificate in Teaching Creative Writing.
- Cornwall SCITT, (Truro), Deputy Programme Manager (September 2020 onwards): deputising for the course director and evaluating the overall quality of the programme; Quality Assurance Support Tutor (2019-2021): supporting, monitoring and evaluating the impact of a DfE-funded initiative to develop ITE in schools in challenging circumstances, on the peninsula and the Isles of Scilly.
- National Farmers Union, ‘Farmers for Schools’ Project (2019 onwards): Design and Delivery Lead for a nationwide project, using a set of bespoke ‘Presenter Standards’ and in preparation for farmers to share their stories with a range of school/education communities.
- Bath Spa University (2019 onwards): Academic Tutor; Tutoring English BSTs and marking PG assignments across year, with moderation as part of this contract; SCITT assignment assessor, with cross-SCITT moderation as part of this role.
- University of Warwick, West Midlands (2014 to 2019): Associate Professor, Head of Secondary ITE, Centre for Teacher Education; Strategic lead for Secondary SD and Core PGCEs (Ofsted Grade 1, 2016), covering all aspects of quality assurance; mentoring and partnership development; International PGCE; Warwick in Schools Programme; Assessment-Only; cross-centre bulletin/communications and lead for whole staff CPD; MA supervision.